Your roses need the very best to flourish and that’s why we’ve created Westland Rose Food, containing the key nutrients roses need to produce a fantastic show of beautiful blooms. Gardeners have long known that roses love horse manure and now there’s a simple, mess-free way to reap the benefits by using Westland Rose Food.
Benefits of adding horse manure
Incorporating organic matter into soil helps improve soil structure and reduces compaction. It improves soil’s ability to hold onto nutrients and moisture encouraging beneficial organisms such as earthworms and friendly bacteria to thrive. Roses in particular thrive when soil is enriched with manure.
• Safe for use in gardens where children and pets are present. Some dogs do however, like to eat manure. If this is the
case make sure all the pellets are thoroughly worked down into the soil.
• Keep pellets off plant stems, foliage and flowers.
• Do not exceed the recommended application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to plants.
• Store in a cool, dry, frost-free place, out of reach of children and pets.
• The use of gloves is recommended when handling the pellets. Wash hands and exposed skin after use.